640+ Jobs Available
Assistant Specialist : Job Detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year (optional)
- Document Required
- CV, Application
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 07 March, 2017 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email
Position: Assistant Specialist
Department: Commercial Department
Unit: Customer Insight and Analytics
Vacancy Reference No: 242
No. of requirements: 1
Main responsibility areas:
- Facilitate in pre informed decision making of concerned stakeholders by providing information to support the decision making process.
- Proactively identify opportunities, threats to support business operations.
- Be informed about company products and services and provide proactive opinions on its optimization.
- Be second opinion generators for the products to be or being launched in Market by product division and propose different business viable products with the analytical background.
- Perform different activities of Data analytics like predictive analytics, data mining and others to ensure the growth in revenue, subscriber base, and market share of Ncell.
- Prepare operational performance measuring reports related to customers, product and services and creating necessary environment and platform for the report building for other divisions.
- Keep track of new innovations and new trends in the analytics worldwide and make use of those changes for the better of Ncell business.
- Other jobs as advised by immediate superior.
What we offer:
- International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc
Your qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering / BBIS / BIM. (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in management with IT as a minor. (Encouraged)
- No prior experience mandatory. 1 year experience on related field preferred.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel/PowerPoint/MS Word
- Other analytical tool knowledge will be of added advantage
- Creative work approach
- Team player
- Knowledge about Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Positive Attitude
Can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
How to apply:
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don’t hesitate to apply. You apply by sending your latest resume along with an application via email by deadline with vacancy reference number as a subject.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]