640+ Jobs Available
Chief Executive Officer CEO : Job Detail
- Administrative / Management
- FMCG Company
- 5 years
- Document Required
- see details
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 25 February, 2017 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email
Nebico is looking for a highly competent Nepali professional to fill the position of the CEO.
Work Station: Kathmandu
Reports to: Board of Directors (BOD)
Remuneration & other Benefits: Negotiable
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for providing strategic leadership to the company in coordination with Management Executives, under the supervision of the Board of Directors (BOD) to execute company's vision. mission, objectives and short-term and long-term goals to achieve the success of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate company's functions. strategies and performances.
- Oversee company's overall operations to achieve targets in plant efficiency. recovery, productivity, quality, R&D, sales, purchase, product expansion and optimum utilization of resources.
- Present the company's periodic reports to the Board of Directors.
- Identify & implement strategic alliances for franchising, acquisition, sub-contracting, joint venture. technical collaboration for possible opportunities to meet company's goals.
Qualification & Experience
- MBA or Equivalent
- Additional qualification such as B. Tech. (Food)/BE shall be preferable.
- Minimum five years in a similar management position preferably in FMCG industry.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary leader with sound technical skill, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all level of an organization and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A decisive team player who possesses a 'big picture' perspective and is well versed in systems.
Interested Nepali candidates are required to send their application along with CV, two referees, a scanned passport siize photograph, and testimonials via email by deadline.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole ecruitment process without providing any reason whatsoever. One may contact the Company Secretary at 9841869580 for any further query.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]