640+ Jobs Available
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]
GEMS School : Company Profile
GEMS school was established in 1984 at Sanepa, Lalitpur. In the year 2000, it shifted classes from four to ten including boarding houses to its own complex spread over 20 acres of land at Khumaltar, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur. The new complex comprises two residential and four main academic buildings with the state-of-the-art facilities. The management has been emphasizing quality education that prepares student with diverse backgrounds and abilities for a life of learning, leadership, service and personal fulfilment since its inception in 1984. As a result, it has positioned itself as one of most leading educational institutions in the country today. our vision is to become an international school with faculty members comprising expatriates within ten years and cater to students from across the national boundary to provide high quality of education.
At GEMS, we value our human capital as our greatest assets that is why we highly emphasise on providing our staff with the opportunity for continuous personal and professional growth. We constantly strive to train and develop our staff so that they can realize and work to their full potential with the help of personal development plan.
In order to become an effective and efficient organization in providing quality education, we believe that our employees must be keen on their own self-development first. Such employees are always given the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and capability. The development of students depends on the quality of teachers. Providing the best education to the students today will directly impact on their performance tomorrow.
We believe in a continuous two-way learning process and as an organization. We expect our staff to be inquisitive learners themselves. It is their own responsibility to actively participate in trainings and workshops to further enhance their professional development and becoming better teachers to educate students better. We provide both financial and non-financial benefit packages in a fair, equitable and competitive manner in relation to consistent efforts, achievements and outstanding performance of the employees.
Our financial package comprises of provident fund, performance related pay,gratuity, bonus and allowance whereas non-financial includes promotion, performance appraisal, career growth and development opportunities,job enrichment, employee participation and empowerment.we always motivate and appreciate for innovation, exceptional contributions and team work. Beside this We are making a continuous efforts to support employees Health and Safety to ensure their welfare and provide safe working environment. Likewise, We always strive to enhance employee relations that is crucial to foster friendly environment and promote fun at workplace.
If you feel you share this philosophy of continuous learning, growth and development in a well facilitated and supported working environment, please register your interest to work at GEMS. We will contact you if there is any new job vacancy, provided your credentials match our expectations and requirements.
Vacancy at GEMS School
|Principal (College Head)||GEMS School||Lalitpur||22 April|
|Girls' Hostel In-charge||GEMS School||Lalitpur||20 December|
|Boys' Hostel In-charge||GEMS School||Lalitpur||20 December|
|English Teacher ( Secondary Level)||GEMS School||Dhapakhel, Lalitpur||06 October|
|Hostel Incharge||GEMS School||Dhapakhel, Lalitpur||06 October|
|Office Secretary cum HR Assistant||GEMS School||Dhapakhel, Lalitpur||06 October|