640+ Jobs Available
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]
Manakamana Darshan Pvt. Ltd. : Company Profile
Manakamana Darshan Pvt. Ltd.
Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Manakamana Cable Car, an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company is owned and operated by Manakamana Darshan P. Ltd., a Subsidiary of CHITWAN COE GROUP, is the first & pioneering Cable Car Service of Nepal Providing service from Cheres, Darechowk VDC Chitwan to the one of the most important hindu Pilgrimage Manakamana at Gorkha. The Commercial operation started in November 23, 1998 and has completed 17 years of operation and provided service to over 10 Million visitors as of now.
Using the world’s leader in ropeway technology from Doppelmayr of Austria,it provides excellent services including parking facility, a multi cuisine restaurant, fast food, Souvenir shop etc for the comfort of our visitors.
A Well Maintained Landscaped garden, Clean environment and safety given a top priority, the cable car service is at par or even better to any other international installation.
The Cable Car service has promoted the Manakamana as a must visit place while in Nepal around the globe for pilgrimage, Leisure, recreation as well as adventure tourism and has contributed to the upliftment of the economy in the surrounding area of Manakamana and Darechowk VDC’s and also to the National economy.
The Bottom station is located on the banks of Trisuli River (258 Mtr) at Kurintar and the Top Station (1302 Mtr) at Manakamana, is 2 ½ Hrs drive from Kathmandu, 2 Hrs from Pokhara and 1 Hours from Narayanghat. Before the cable Car was established, thousands of pilgrims had to go to Manakamana by a long strenuous trek. Few numbers of Peoples still prefer the foot path. The Cable Car ride covers a distance of 2.8 KM with 31 Passangers and 3 Cargo Cars, Each with a seating capacity of 6 people, the system has the overall capacity of handling 600 persons per hour and takes about 10 minutes to reach Manakamana.