640+ Jobs Available
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]
Worldlink : Company Profile
Jawalakhel, Lalipur, Nepal
WorldLink is the largest Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Nepal and one of the most prominent IT companies. Founded in September 1995 with the aim of providing Internet and IT services by its present Chairman and Managing Director, Dileep Agrawal, WorldLink started off by providing store-and-forward e-mail services over a dial-up link to the Internet in the US. In March 1997, WorldLink started providing full Internet access over a dedicated leased-line to the Internet backbone in the US through Teleglobe International. From September 1999 till June 2008, WorldLink has been connecting to the Internet over a direct satellite uplink through its own VSAT terminal, thereby completely bypassing Nepal Telecommunications Corporation, the local PTT, however now Worldlink owns International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) network over undersea fiber to Singapore and peers directly with Singtel.
Over the past 20 years, WorldLink has grown from a small business to a strong and stable corporation with professional staff and a strong customer base. The company has also positioned itself as a complete IT service provider rather than just an ISP, by providing services such as data connectivity, network integration and consulting, web hosting and development, hardware sales and maintenance, and software development and systems integration through its partnership with WorldLink Technologies Pvt Ltd. Our success as an excellent service provider is exemplified by the satisfaction of our customers, which include such reputed names as the United Nations, American Embassy and the Government of Nepal.
WorldLink is a success story, the likes of which are usually found in the Silicon Valley. It has thus served as a role model for other startup IT companies. It has demonstrated to young entrepreneurs that IT is the wave of the future, even in a relatively small market like Nepal. It has undoubtedly contributed to the ongoing IT revolution visible in this small Himalayan country. In recognition of its contribution, Nepal Government has invited WorldLink to be a part of IT taskforces such as the National IT Infrastructure Development Committee and contribute to the development of IT in the country.