640+ Jobs Available
DRR and CCA Coordinator : Job Detail
- NGO / INGO
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years
- Document Required
- CV, application
- Job Type
- Rasuwa, Nuwakot, Kavre, Sindupalchowk
- 17 November, 2015 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Fill up Online Application Form
CARE Nepal hereby invites applications from interested candidates for the following full time positions for the 5 years USAID funded Sustainable Action for Resilience and Food Security(SABAL)
DRR and CCA Coordinator
(For 4 years based in Kavre/Sindupalchowk and Rasuwa/Nuwakot)
The DRR and CCA Coordinator will support the implementation of the project through cluster level facilitation and strategic technical supports. the role will ensure successfull integration and mainstreaming of climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction activities into local development and sectoral planning processes at cluster leve. S/he will also provide technical backstopping and facilitation, working closely with the other consortiums field staffs, cluster based stakeholders, federation, network, CBO and community members ensuring achievement of objectives in timely and cost effective manner. S/he is primarily responsible to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the overall DRR and CCA interventions in close coordination and consultation with DRR/CCa Senior Technical Manager, GESI Specialist, DRR/CCA Manager, GESI Coordinator, DRR/CCA Assistant/Officer, Consortium members, program partners and other CARE projects.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Climate Change, Disaster Management, NRM, or any relevant subjects from a recognized university with at least 3 years of relevant experience in environment, NRM, DRR and CCA sectors. Facilitation in LAPA and LDRMP preparation processes would be added value.
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the the and send via email before 17:00hrs on deadline.
In addition to the Online Application Form, please send an application and a recent CV too.
Please indicate the position title while applying for on the subject of your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
"Care Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently able, to apply"
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]