640+ Jobs Available
Java Engineer : Job Detail
- Engineering - Computer
- Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree
- Document Required
- CV, Cover Letter
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 11 May, 2016 [ Deadline Expired ]
Apply by email or Online
We currently have vacancies for the below mentioned position(s). If you fit in any one of the positions, please drop your resume at the earliest.
Our culture emphasizes teamwork as well as individual growth, so you'll have the opportunities you need to learn from others and explore new roles as you build the path to your future.
Software Engineer (JAVA)
- Involve in all stages of the project life cycle: requirements definition, design, and development.
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable Java code.
- Write neat and clean code for web application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Hands on knowledge on Spring Framework.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (JUnit, Selenium, TDD)
- Understanding of XML, JSON, web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals, with experience in multi-threaded programming a plus
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
In addition to the benefits associated with being a part of a multi-national organization and an opportunity to work alongside talented coworkers, you will also be entitled to following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Subsidized Canteen
- On-site Clinic and Medical Coverage
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service
- Work-Study Opportunities
- US Visit Program
How to apply: Apply by email or website www.veriskit.com/jobs
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]