640+ Jobs Available
Management Information System MIS Specialist : Job Detail
- 7 years
- Document Required
- CV, Application
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 05 June, 2016 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email or Post
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) provides Technical Assistance (TA) to the Government of Nepal (GoN) through Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development and its Department of Local Infrastructure Development and Agricultural Roads (DoLIDAR) for rehabilitation and upgrading of approximately 425 km of damaged roads in 12 earthquake affected districts under Emergency Earthquake Assistance Project (EEAP). The programme is funded by ADB and SDC.
AF-Iteco AG, Switzerland (AF-Iteco), on behalf of SDC provides TA through the Central Implementation Support Consultants (CISC) and the District Implementation Support Consultants (DISCs) of Decentralized Rural Infrastructure and Livelihoods Project-III (DRILP-III). AF-Iteco invites applications from qualified Nepali Nationals for the following positions.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS) SPECIALIST-1 Position
Qualification and Experience: The MIS Specialist should have a Professional Degree in Computer Science, information technology or related subject. S/he should have 7 years of experience in managing web-based digital information system using various Information Technology, database management with computer application, and project monitoring and evaluation. S/he should have excellent skills in computer programming and setting up database systems. Experience in Planning and Monitoring of ADB funded projects, and knowledge of GIS will be added value.
Terms of Reference:
The detailed terms of reference (ToRs) can be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com or downloaded from http://www.drilpnepal.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview and further assessments. No telephone calls, written or personal enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with recent CV to the Team Leader, DRILP-III, PO Box 113, Kathmandu or by e-mail.
DRILP promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from discriminated groups (women and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority community).
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]