640+ Jobs Available
Monitoring & Evaluation Associate, Hariyo Ban Program : Job Detail
- NGO / INGO
- 2 years
- Document Required
- Application letter
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 04 December, 2014 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email
WWF Nepal, the global conservation organization leading International efforts for a living planet, seeks applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the following full-time position.
If you think you are an achiever and willing to work within a diverse team in a multicultural environment with commitment and passion for what you believe in, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Major Responsibilities: The Hariyo Ban Program’s overall goal is to reduce adverse impacts of climate change and threats to biodiversity in Nepal. The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will assist in implementation of monitoring framework and activities of the Hariyo Ban Program in the Chitwan Annapurna Landscape (CHAL) in close coordination with the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist. Under the direct supervision of the M&E Specialist, s/he will be primarily responsible for maintaining and updating the database system in close coordination with the program units and field office, and implement various M&E activities mentioned in the Annual Work Plan such as field monitoring, review reflection meetings, joint monitoring visits, outcome monitoring etc. in coordination with Hariyo Ban consortium partners in CHAL.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in environment management, development or a related field is required. The ideal candidate for this position should have at least 2 years of work experience in monitoring and database management with sound knowledge and application of statistical tools. Good skills in microsoft office programs along with strong communication and organizational skills is desired. The candidate should be effectively able to prioritize and work under time constraints, using initiative and judgement. Strong interpersonal and team skills are essential.
Interested applicants are requested to download the application form on the mentioned website and send the same with an application letter to the email address below by 17:00 hours on deadline.Please mention the position you are applying for as the subject. Emails without an application letter and completed application form will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.Detailed TOR for the above mentioned position can be downloaded from our website.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]