640+ Jobs Available
National Programme Officer : Job Detail
- NGO / INGO
- University Degree
- 2 years
- Document Required
- CV, Online Form, Application
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 12 April, 2016 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Online
UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is looking for a National Programme Officer - Sexual and Reproductive Health (NO B) for its Country Office in Kathmandu.
Eligibility: Advanced university degree in public health or medicine. At least two years of relevant professional experience in managing SRH or health programmes; experience in policy advocacy, documentation, development of national strategies, protocols and training packages; good understanding of the Nepal Government’s population related policies, laws, policy making processes and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with the relevant Government partners and other stakeholders.
The position requires knowledge of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel and Power Point etc.). Excellent written and communication skills in both Nepali and English are required.
UNFPA offers an attractive compensation package commensurate with the level of the position. The package includes competitive salary and health insurance.
How to apply: Candidates (Nepalese nationals only) must complete a Personal History Form (P-11), and attach a curriculum vitae (CV). The P-11 form can be downloaded from http://un.org.np/attachments/un-agencies-personal-history-form-p11. Please send your applications only by email, clearly marking the Vacancy Number and Position Title in the Subject of your email.
Deadline for applications: 12 April 2016 by 5:30pm Nepali time. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. UNFPA will only respond to applicants in whom we have further interest.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. UNFPA is committed to workforce diversity. UNFPA is a non-smoking environment.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]