640+ Jobs Available
Planning, Monitoring & Reporting Manager : Job Detail
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years
- Document Required
- CV, Application
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 05 June, 2016 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by mail or post
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) provides Technical Assistance (TA) to the Government of Nepal (GoN) through Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development and its Department of Local Infrastructure Development and Agricultural Roads (DoLIDAR) for rehabilitation and upgrading of approximately 425 km of damaged roads in 12 earthquake affected districts under Emergency Earthquake Assistance Project (EEAP). The programme is funded by ADB and SDC.
AF-Iteco AG, Switzerland (AF-Iteco), on behalf of SDC provides TA through the Central Implementation Support Consultants (CISC) and the District Implementation Support Consultants (DISCs) of Decentralized Rural Infrastructure and Livelihoods Project-III (DRILP-III). AF-Iteco invites applications from qualified Nepali Nationals for the following positions.
PLANNING, MONITORING AND REPORTING MANAGER -1 Position
Qualification and Experience: The Manager should have at least a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering and preferably a Masters' degree in rural infrastructure planning and management with previous experience in transportation planning, monitoring and reporting. S/he should have at least 7 years of demonstrated experience dealing with planning, budgeting, results monitoring in the rural infrastructures preferably in road/bridge sector.
Terms of Reference:
The detailed terms of reference (ToRs) can be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com or downloaded from http://www.drilpnepal.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview and further assessments. No telephone calls, written or personal enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with recent CV to the Team Leader, DRILP-III, PO Box 113, Kathmandu or by e-mail.
DRILP promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from discriminated groups (women and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority community).
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]