640+ Jobs Available
School Project Manager : Job Detail
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years
- Document Required
- Application, Online Form
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 14 April, 2016 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Online Form
The British Council focuses on cultural relations that build international trust and understanding, that generate opportunities for individuals to fulfil their potential and fosters the cooperation which contributes to a stable world. In Nepal we have a new Country Strategy to develop cultural relations by focusing on teacher training, examination reform, digital learning, examinations delivery and the development of a center for professional development and cultural convention space.
To help us deliver this new strategy we are looking for a dynamic, suitably qualified and experienced individual to join our Nepal Operation in the following post:
Schools Project Manager: Post would suit a Bachelors' degree in Management, Education, Sociology or similar with 2 years' experience of Project and Relationship management in a multicultural international/national organisation.. Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), in Nepali and English. Experience of working within the education and/or development sector. This position is a fixed term appointment for 30 months.
Please note that the British Council Nepal office receives a high number of applications to vacancies. Many of these are rejected because they do not meet the skills, knowledge and experience criteria. Others are rejected because the applicants fail to fully complete the British Council standard application form. We therefore urge you only to apply if you do meet these criteria and in our standard application form. Thank you.
Further information to the post including detailed Role Profiles (job description) and an official application form can be downloaded from the British Council's website.
All applications must be on the official form and should be e-mailed no later than 5pm on deadline.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. The British Council believe that all children have potential and that every child matters -everywhere in the world.
The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]