640+ Jobs Available
Specialist - Human Resource : Job Detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years
- Document Required
- CV, Application
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 07 March, 2017 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email
Department: Human Resources
Section: Country HR Business Partner
Vacancy Reference No: 243
Main responsibility areas:
- Act as a single point of contact for employees in the assigned business unit/s for any HR related topics ensuring effective HR Service delivery.
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes in the relevant organizational unit/s rendering support in delivery of organizational objectives.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal clients ensuring real time information and effective HR service delivery
- Attend departmental meetings to understand business focus areas, and handle employee grievances for support towards higher level of performances.
- Plan and coordinate end to end recruitment process ensuring timely placement of competent manpower as per approved Manpower Requisition
- Plan and ensure employee onboarding and employee orientation processes ensuring smooth and comfortable transition for new employees and higher level of performance at job.
- Monitor performance of all employees in a yearly manner to identify low performers and coordinate with respective Line Managers for effective PIP implementation ensuring improvement in performances.
- Collaborate with other HRBP in conducting planned activities so that planned activities are conducted effectively and efficiently as a part of high performing culture.
- Provide support to Manager HRBP in planning and implementing HR related initiatives like: (a) HR Digitization projects, (b) Functional Training, (c) JDs, (d) Employee Engagement, (e) Internship, (f) Exit Process and Analysis, (g) Job Rotation, etc. ensuring effective HR service delivery
- Actively participate in team and unit meetings, and recommend procedural / policy changes / system improvements that will improve and enhance HR Service delivery.
- Act as role model in showing Ncell Axiata values and code of conduct / principles / policies and procedures ensuring desired Ncell culture.
What we offer:
- International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc
Your qualification and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree but preference will be given to those with MBA Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in HR
- Knowledge of contemporary recruitment, talent management, employee engagement and other HR practices
- Knowledge of Local Labor Law
- Basic understanding of contemporary Capability Development, and Compensation and Benefits practices
- Good analyzing and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple task simultaneously
- Able to work independently and make decisions independently
- Organized and detail oriented
Can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements
How to apply:
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don’t hesitate to apply. You can apply by sending your latest resume along with an application via email with vacancy reference number as a subject by deadline.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]