640+ Jobs Available
Sustainable infrastructure Specialist : Job Detail
- NGO / INGO
- 5 Years
- Document Required
- Application letter
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 04 December, 2014 [ Deadline Expired ]
- Published Newspaper
Apply by Email.
WWF Nepal, the global conservation organization leading International efforts for a living planet, seeks applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the following full-time position.
If you think you are an achiever and willing to work within a diverse team in a multicultural environment with commitment and passion for what you believe in, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Major Responsibilities: The Sustainable Infraastructure Specialist will oversee and drive all aspects of policy and practice related to large and sustainable infrastructure development at the international, regional and national levels as relevant to WWF nepal's program scope. S/He will review policies and map out policy gaps, overlaps and conflicts in relation to infrastructure planning and development from the perspectives of national economy, sustainable, development,international relations,foreign direct investment,and WWF Nepal's position and perspectives while recommending necessary revisions,formulations and integration of policies.S/he will also advocate the need for strategic and sustainable infreastructure development with national,regional(SAARC) and international (bilateral agencies) governments,multilateral agencies,associaions,promoters(public and private) and investors,amongst others.S/he will develop new concepts and poposals related to sustainable infrastructure development,and support the Senior Director-Policy and Outreach in maintaining excellent relations with the government,partners,stakeholders and the WWF Network.
Qualifications: A Master's degree in a relevant discipline such as environment engineering with amajor in infrastructure development or civil engineering related to infrastructure development is required with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience related to environmental impact assessments,planning,implementation and monitoring.S/he should possess demonstrable exoerience working with governments,aid agencies,civil society and NGOs
**Candidates who have applied for the position of Sustainable Infrastructure Specialist published on 13th August 2014 need not to apply again.**
Interested applicants are requested to download the application form on the mentioned website and send the same with an application letter to the email address below by 17:00 hours on deadline.Please mention the position you are applying for as the subject. Emails without an application letter and completed application form will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.Detailed TOR for the above mentioned position can be downloaded from our website.
Job By Categories
Job By Industry
- Assistant Specialist Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Specialist - Human Resource Ncell [ Deadline Expired ]
- Sales Officer A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Receptionist at Language Institute A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Ace H.S.S A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Accountant A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- DRR/Climate Change Officer (DRRO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Information Officer (IO) Felm (Nepal) [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Triyog HS School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Premier International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Senior Database & Monitoring Officer WWF [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Machhapuchhre International School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Vantage Casinos & Entertainment A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Kathmandu Vidya Kunja School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Various Jobs at Columbus School A Reputed Company [ Deadline Expired ]
- Chief Executive Officer CEO Nebico [ Deadline Expired ]